Monday, October 19, 2015

Met David Archeletta

You all are lucky the weather here has been kinda fall like, but it's depressing the lack of fall I'm seeing out here.  I think the coldest it got was 50s at night, so that shows you what it's like out here.

  It's good to hear, Harley gave a talk, I think the move is what they needed. They will be sending us to the temple on Halloween so we aren't trick or treating. So some missionaries get the kids from the stake to do it for them. I hope we are in faze 3 by then (Christmas) if not it will be another phone call and I'll try not to cry so much this time haha. There is a chance I'll be here in the area one more transfer at least. We will be getting a new place to live Wednesday. Tomorrow is transfers just so you know.

 I wish I could see the family I miss them all. I'm doing fine, I feel I am a little stressed that we aren't teaching many people.  I think there are more ready to be taught.  But, I would like to stay one more transfer. I'll find out today if I'll be leaving or staying.

 Well something fun we did this week is that we were able to meet David Archeletta I shook his hand and said Kayla was a huge fan. He told me to say Hi to her. I have a video of him singing but it's to big to send over email so you will have to wait to see him sing. He has very soft hands by the way and is just a little taller than Kayla.  He is very thin too, his cheeks aren't as chubby as they were when he was first starting. He looks good.

 The hand in the Lord is always in the work out here. I don't know what to say haha. I've been blessed to be out on a mission it really helps me to be the best person I can become. Someday a husband, then a father; this mission is where I'm meant to be for sure.  I learned that the atonement is real, but it's not the atonement that saves us it's Christ, the one who preformed the atonement. I learned that Christ achieved Godhood before gaining a mortal body. He was the only one who got that far. When they mention God anywhere in the scriptures they talk about pre mortal Christ. You think it's Heavenly Father, but is not; it's Christ.  Now that doesn't mean Christ is Heavenly Father, but he acts for him because Christ achieved Godhood in the first estate. Now in Hebrews it talks about Christ being above angels, but also says he became lower than angels, I think 1 or 2 chapters later, meaning he got a body and it talks about those that rule over you should also be your servant and Christ even though he is God, he was our servant as well. So just some things to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing so informative article ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. พวกเราให้บริการรถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับ พนักงานขับรถยนต์ของ BANANA rent-a-car จะรอให้ความสบายสบายแก่กับลูกค้าสำหรับการเดินทาง ทำให้ลูกค้าเดินทางไปถึงจุดหมายปลายทางโดยสวัสดิภาพและก็รวดเร็วทันใจ ด้วยผู้ขับที่มากประสบการณ์สำหรับเพื่อการขับขี่รถยนต์ ช่ำชองทางทั้งยังในจังหวัดกรุงเทพ แล้วก็ชนบท พร้อมด้วยยังได้รับการฝึกอบรมการใช้แรงงานรถยนต์ แล้วก็ความประพฤติปฏิบัติการให้บริการที่เยี่ยมทุกคน ทำให้ลูกค้ามั่นอกมั่นใจได้ว่า รถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับ ของBANANA rent-a-car เป็นบริการรถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุด
    เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
    เช่ารถดอนเมือง
    เช่ารถรายวัน
    บริการรถเช่า
    รถเช่ากระบะ

    ReplyDelete