Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Chat and P-day Hike


Dad, I forgave you a long time ago about that and I love you too!  Yesterday I went to Bell Canyon and hiked up the mountain to a waterfall it was so beautiful.  I wish you could have seen it.  It was a very hard hike to get up though, so when you get out here to pick me up we can try to as a family.  I couldn't get any pictures, but it was amazing.  I love you, have a great day.

Mom,
Can you guys pray for Danny, Lani, and Mary Jane M. they are our investigators that are the Polynesians.  Also pray for Rushmey, she is so close to being baptized; as well as the Rodrigez family.  They are kinda moving along.  Just after we got off the phone Sunday night I was told that we will be taking over the Samoan ward.  So that will most likely give us a car and we have some members that live in Salt Lake, so it is pretty cool.  I'm pretty excited to start this up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment