Monday, May 18, 2015

Rainy Day Blues

Dad,
I was sad for a little bit after the phone call.   I miss you all too.  I will most likely be in the area for another month or so, this area might go to the SLC West Mission.  So if I stay till that happens then I might be there for the rest of my mission.  I'm not sure yet.
You need to have the Young Women email me, I got a box from them and I would like to thank them.  
 Where is the high adventure trip at this year? I wish I could go it would be so much fun. Make sure if you see Kiley to give her my email.  She would talk to me all the time back home, I miss the weird child.  I also miss my dummy (Blair). I wish I could have seen you and her Mother's Day.  I was upset how everything went down, that I couldn't see you or talk to you longer, but what do you do. Here are some pictures of my area, we cover the Samoan Ward and we had to walk so far in the rain.


 I was soaked from head to toe; it was bad ,but it happens.  The work must move on.

Mom,
 Saturday we were walking for quite a while in the rain and it was miserable, I was soaked from head to toe.  My umbrella is broken so it droops down in the front.  I don't know what happened to it.

 That's great the Yukon sold. I'm going to miss that beast; I loved to drive it although I didn't care for buying parts for it.  So that's nice. What's the lady's name there that is getting baptized?  There is a chance I might know her from my many trips to Home Depot with Dave.  I saw that video already, "The Lift," it is a really good one . We saw it Tuesday or Friday, I don't remember. 
  I hope you get that job and I'll pray for you, but if you don't get it its fine.  You might be a principal in Minnesota, and maybe that's why they are falling through on you. So don't get down because of that!

Love,
Elder Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment